Monday, July 14, 2008

Recovery & thanks...


I just want to let everyone know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, I have been recovery from dual hand surgery (carpal tunnel) and a big thank you to all those who have emailed and to all those on flickr who have been sending me notes/comments/messages. I have a few more weeks of physical therapy and then it's back to business... some great projects and shows coming up, hopefully I'll see you soon!

As for the blog, this used to function as my my "news" section for my old site, but my new site has that incorporated... so this is going to be more of a blog of interesting things, influences, events, as well as a place where I'll talk about new things I'm working on. Hope you enjoy what's coming and I hope you are all doing well.

cb.