Friday, July 16, 2010

UK & EU!

It's been a few weeks since I've gotten back to Los Angeles, and I just wanted to give a big thank you to everyone in the EU.. had such an amazing trip! I was really thrilled and honored to have my show at Analogue Books, and it was amazing.. so many people came out and I got to hang out with friends and met some rad & talented people I'd been talking to for a while via the internet box. I've got images of the show on my updated site here (under the label Analogue Books).The first image above is of Russell & Julie of Analogue & myself at the opening night of my show, and I can't thank them enough for the hospitality and for just being so amazingly magically awesome. I got to spend a week in Edinburgh setting up the show and just hanging out with friends : Verity Keniger, David Galletly, Jen Collins, Lizzy Stewart & Jez Burrows. Thanks for coming out, helping, showing me around, baking me cakes & for hanging out with me in my new favorite place ever, Mr. Wood's Fossil Shop!I'd also like to thank David Galletly, the uber talented artiste, for making this rad video of my show.All of Europe was in bloom, and it was unbelievable.. I've never seen so much lilac as in Sweden! & those are some images of quite possibly the most amazing wall I've ever seen in Oslo, Norway.Saw so many amazing little cottages in Sweden & the amazing Buddy Electric Car all over Norway!For those that want to see the full adventure, you can see even more photos of my show here, photos of the UK GOD SAVE THE QUEEN and of Sweden & Norway RETURN TO THE MOTHERLAND. & lastly a video of Russell & Julie's adorable son, Rudy (age 5), singing a song from a play he was going to be in.. and then promptly taking our money and running away :)