Wednesday, January 28, 2009

NYC SOLO SHOW // SCOOP NYC



I am very pleased and excited to announce my first New York City solo show entitled "Whatever You Love, You Are" which opens on Thursday February 12, 2009 at Scoop NYC in SOHO. The show will feature all new mixed media abstract / pattern works which is sort of revisiting of old imagery for me, but it's more abstract then before in that the work is merely about pattern, shape and color. I'm really so excited about this show as it's the first show post my hand surgeries of last year, and the work is a lot different then what I have been making recently. I will be in NYC installing the show from the 9th, so if you are around stop in and say "hello," or else I hope to see you at the opening!

opening reception :
Thursday February 12, 2009
7-11 PM

SCOOP NYC
473-475 Broadway
NYC 10013