Saturday, April 4, 2009

BLOG LOVE



Over the last few months there have been some really awesome people posting about me & my work on their blogs etc.. so a really big THANK YOU to them and their great sites.. I was really excited to have my work on Etsy's blog The Storque as well as having my home featured on DesignSponge. This wasn't the first time Grace @ DesignSponge has featured me & my work on her site, over the last few years she has done quite a few posts on my work, and I can't thank DesignSponge enough!

I'm sure I"m missing some but I'd also like to thank : Apartment Therapy, The Best Part, Boston Globe, Design For Mankind, The Estate Of Things, Linda And Harriett, My Little Way, Notcot, Print And Pattern, Tipitipi, Treasuring... for some really great posts.. so rad and again THANK YOU to everyone for the love!