Tuesday, January 5, 2010

CHICAGO



I had an amazing few weeks in Chicago working on a rad project for Puma.. & got to hang out with friends I've literally known since I was 5, awesome to see you Eric & Catherine (soon to be Dr.)! Also, got to hang out with the always awesome Ben Floeter @ Suddenly It's Real (congrats to you and mama Natalie!), Floyd Davis @ Artpentry & thanks to Cody Hudson for the much anticipated & super awesome lunch @ Hot Dougs's.



We all went to some awesome restaurants that I just can't stop saying enough great things about: The Publican, Lula Cafe, Xoco, Frontera Grill and Orange. I also went to the Christkindlmarket like everyday for brat's w/ kraut and coco.. so rad.



Eric told me that Chicago has the world's largest reflective bean, which is located in Millennium Park, which leads me to think that there are other reflective bean sculptures of lesser grandeur out in the world... which is sort of weird. Anyway... CHICAGO = AWESOME!!!