Tuesday, January 5, 2010

UK



I'm going to be doing a mini tour of the UK this January because I've got an exhibition with the brilliantly talented Lizzy Stewart @ Here Gallery in Bristol. The exhibit, entitled Land & Sky, opens on Thursday January 21 from 7-9 pm @ Here Gallery which is located at : 108 Stokes Croft, Bristol, BS1 3RU, UK. We'll both be there, and I'll actually be in Bristol all week leading up to the opening.. I'm also going to be making the rounds in London, Liverpool and Edinburgh.. where one may be able to find me hanging around Analogue Books w/ Russell, Julie & little Rudy.. Hope to see you out and about and maybe we can watch the Gunners make that push for the championship!

Land & Sky - Lizzy Stewart & Christopher Bettig
opening reception : Thursday 21 January, 2010

Here Gallery
108 Stokes Croft
Bristol, BS1 3RU



Here's the travel plans.. so excited!!!